OnoD Birthday Project 2015
It totally slipped my mind that OnoD’s birthday was coming up so please forgive me for putting this up late. I hope we can have a lot of participants nonetheless!
Send fan letters to Ono Daisuke to celebrate his birthday. Letters for Kamiya will also be accepted. All letters will be shipped together to Bunka Housou.
What is Allowed
All letters must be received by APRIL 30, 2015.
- Please HANDWRITE letters, if possible.
- OnoD and Kamiya only understand Japanese, though they probably also understand simple English.
It is recommended that letters be written in Japanese, but letters in any language will be accepted so feel free to write in whatever language you feel most comfortable. It’s the thought that counts!
- Do not write anything that could be considered rude or too personal.
ie. No marriage proposals.
- If you will be submitting a letter to Kamiya, you will also be required to submit something for OnoD. Remember, this is OnoD’s birthday!
- Submissions will be accepted via postal mail only (no email).
- All letters should be sealed in an envelope and mailed within a larger envelope.
- Write your name (nickname is OK) and country on the envelope with the letter inside.
Please do not include your address, except on the outer envelope you are mailing everything in.
- Please write your email address under your return address so I can let you know when I’ve received your submission.
- If you will be writing to both OnoD and Kamiya, clearly mark on all letter envelopes who the letter is for.
Please write individual letters. Do not write one letter for both of them.
If you are interested in participating in the project, please fill out and submit the form below. I will respond with my address for you to mail everything. Please help spread the word about this project! Tell your friends, write on forums, Twitter, etc.! Thanks!